Distance Forensic Healing
BEFORE THE SESSION
- Please set the Intention for your session ahead. I always recommend doing a short meditation, bringing the intention to your heart and the gratitude for the healing that is already happening for you.
- Drink some water before the session, and have a glass of water available for during the session.
- Prepare a comfortable and quiet place for you where you can sit or lie down. It is not necessary to face the camera during the healing session, but it will be at the beginning and at the end of the session.
- You can use an eye mask if you prefer your eyes covered. Most of the Clients find it easier to connect with their emotions when they keep their eyes closed.
- Feel free to play music in the background to help you connect with yourself more. I highly recommend using the type of music that it is relaxing and soothing. Just make sure there will be no ads playing. You can find some suggestions below.
- During the healing you may hear some unknown words. Let them be, and try not to understand them all, as our mind will start wandering and our focus is to connect with our heart and soul.
- Stay as open as possible during the session. Forensic Healing is most powerful when the person receiving the healing is open minded, open (vulnerable), honest with themselves and takes 100% responsibility for all that is happening in their life. Let the emotions be and flow through you like a cleansing water.
- Music recommendations:
AFTER THE SESSION
- Be gentle with yourself as you may feel your emotions intensify more. Everyone is different so the emotions will differ too, but the most important thing is to stay kind to yourself when the healing energy is integrating.
- The healing session can clear almost anything, but if we don`t keep doing the work on ourselves, we may fall back into our old patterns that can then create the same situation that we were in before.
- Drink lots of water in the next week or two (I highly recommend it anyway).
- At the end of the session we can check in to see if it will be beneficial to have another session, and if so, when. However, this is optional only, and always depends on your own needs and preferences.